What is PCP?
PCP, in other word phencyclidine, is a “dissociative” anesthetic drug.To clarify, its sedative and anesthetic effects are trance-like. That is to say People who use PCP,have a feeling experience of being “out of body” and free from their environment.
What does it look like?
The sell PCP in a variety of forms. These include: tablets, capsules ,colored powders , It has a distinctive bitter chemical taste.
Fast facts on PCP
Here are some key points about PCP. More detail is in the main article.
- PCP is a schedule II, hallucinogenic drug. A hallucinogen alters sensory perception, mood, and thought patterns.
- It has psychological effects and has been linked to bizarre, violent, and psychotic behavior.
- Suddenly stopping PCP use will lead to withdrawal symptoms, including craving and depression.
- Hospitalization is often necessary to help someone stop using PCP.
Smoking is the most common route when used recreationally. On the other hand, The liquid form of PCP is based on PCP. S0, it dissolved in ether, a highly flammable solvent consequently, for smoking. PCP is typically sprayed onto leafy material such as mint, parsley, oregano, or marijuana. In addition, the effects of PCP can last for 4 to 6 hours.
What are the effects of recreational PCP powder use?
A moderate amount of PCP often causes users to feel detached. Distant, and estranged from their surroundings.
- Numbness of the extremities, slurred speech, and loss of coordination may be accompanied by a sense of strength and invulnerability.
- A blank stare, rapid and involuntary eye movements, and an exaggerated gait are among the more observable effects.
PCP powder addiction?